27 January 2010

20th January 2010 - Mixed Glass

I went to the bottle bank in the dark to get rid of all our recycling - a trip that is never fun made much worse by the fact that it's dark, the recycling area is lit with orange lights and it's bloody hard to make out the colour of the glass bottles unless they are clear. A trip made doubly worse by the fact that none of the bottles were mine what with the being pregnant and not being able to drink damnit! Anyway, I had spent some time getting all my bottles into the right bins and as I threw away the last one I noticed a new sign had gone on to all the glass bins - MIXED GLASS

Arg... I could have saved myself a hell of a lot of time and just thrown them all into the one bin. Of course since it was dark I barely noticed the sign until it was too late!


No comments: