18 June 2008

Another day closer


Phew… another day closer and another day of waiting for the rest of my invitation stuff to arrive. What a bummer – I’d have liked to be ready to post them by now.


Oh well… I am much cheered up after a fab cocktail night with my
two bestest girlies ever. For two lightweight drinkers they certainly gave me a run for my money! We lasted 10 hours and got through a lot of booze – certainly more than 3 people have any right to drink in one sitting. I’m sure we got through our weekly recommended units allowance 3 times over in just the one evening!

All the cake and booze consumed over the weekend have done nothing to help my waistline or general feeling of well being. I feel a bit like the Michelin Man at the minute which is very bad with only 10 weeks to go before the big day! So now I’m planning a regime of daily walks and aerobics 2 or 3 times a week to try and keep me trim on the run up to the wedding. I know if I was left to my own devices I’d end up as big as a horse because I comfort eat when I’m stressed – cake and lovely sweet coffee or cheese and wine… oooohhh… the possibilities are endless! So. Yes. Definitely. Walks with the dog and my wee hand weights to help tone up my arms, some aerobics and a lot less cake.

I can feel myself becoming more motivated as I type!!!


(yeah, right!)

1 comment:

Bree said...

You poor thing. I remember how stressed my sister was organising her wedding. She also hand made her invitations. Im sure it will all turn out perfect on the day.